We are an FFL-07 SOT2 manufacturer so we can provide ATF Marking Variance services to other FFL-07 (SOT2) manufacturers for AR-15, AR-10 and 308 Lower Receivers. Our goal is to make this process a little easier, and to provide customers with up front pricing. Please email us for more info, or you can proceed with the steps outlined below.
NOTE: All Markings are on the LH side of the Mag-well (RH side Option). There are no Markings on either side of the Fire Control area.
This product requires shipment to a FFL-07 type Manufacturer with an ATF Marking Variance.
– Compatible with any DPMS Gen 1 style .308 components
– CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
– ‘S/F’ Text style Fire-Safe engravings on both sides
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Machined (not broached) Mag-well with wide flare
– Standard DPMS 308 lower weight = 10.8 oz
– Ltd Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
– 7075-T6 billet aluminum (when Available)
– Bolt catch pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Glass Bead Blasted Finish
– Black Anodized
– Cerakote Burnt Bronze
– Cerakote FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
– Cerakote Graphite Black
– Cerakote Tungsten Grey
– Cerakote Custom Color (H-Series)
FFL-07 Required to order! This stripped AR15 lower receiver can only be ordered and shipped to a licensed FFL dealer with an 07 type manufacturers license. Please DO NOT order this product if you are not an FFL-07 licensed manufacturer. No Shipments to any state or locality where restricted.
- Create an account on our website here, or email us if you already have one.
- Download the ATF Marking Variance form, and fill in all parts that you can.
- Sign the MV form digitally and email to us at ADR Tactical for finishing and review.
- We will submit the MV form to ATF, and an approval is taking 4-8 weeks if no changes are needed.
- Place your order on our website so that we can get your parts scheduled for build.
- For your first order, you must add to your cart the appropriate Laser Programming Fee.
- And if you prefer a graphic Logo be engraved, then you must add the Option for which side of the Lower to engrave.
- If you would like to order mating Uppers for your Lowers, then you can add those to the Cart separately.
We will build and ship your Variance order as quickly possible in the order that we receiver them. Due to manufacturing constraints, we will only be able to build 25-50 Lowers per week for a Variance. So IF you order 100 pcs, then it will take 2-4 weeks to build – and that’s AFTER ATF approval, and before coatings which adds one week to the build times.
All NFA Rules apply.