Special Note: For an FFL-07 SOT2 Marking Variance, see bottom!
General Terms (applies to all dealer accounts and purchases):
- FFL Dealers must have a registered business name and location.
- Discounts are provided based on Cart Value, and adjust automatically.
- Retail Sale Coupons can NOT be used with Dealer wholesale pricing.
- Minimum order is 4 pcs to get Dealer discounts (6 pcs for Variance).
Please refer to below specific terms for questions regarding shipping costs/times/restrictions, cancellations, returns, exchanges or warranty – or contact us by email.
Please contact us for an RMA (Return Merch Authorization) number to be placed on the outside of the package being returned.
Shipping costs are fixed at the following prices:
- $10 for a single Part
- $17 for two or more Parts
- and Free Shipping for Orders over $299
Special Note: All shipping estimates below are superseded by the estimate with selected Product Option when present.
- Orders are not shipped on Sundays or Holidays.
- Orders are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
- and Most orders for in-stock parts will ship within 2 days.
- Coated parts may take 1-2 weeks additional to ship.
- Larger Variance orders of 25 pc or more can take 1-4 weeks to ship, after ATF approval.
Disclaimer: While we are providing useful information below in regards to various state laws currently on the books, these laws are subject to change at any date. We are in no way providing legal advice or counsel, and you should perform your own due diligence regarding the specific laws regarding unfinished firearm frames or receivers in your state or locality.
We can ship to any mailing address in the United States except CT, DE, HI, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OR and WA State. We do not ship Internationally due to ITAR concerns. By ordering from us you are agreeing to fully comply with all of your local state and local laws that may affect you.
Our Affiliate Program
If you would like to join our affiliate program and get paid for referrals to our website that turn into orders, then please contact us for details and instructions. Our affiliate program rate is set at a 5% commission.
Become a Dealer or Affiliate
Create an account on our website, and contact us by email to verify your business status. You can also contact us if you already have an account on our website, and we will convert your account to dealer-wholesale pricing status.
We are an FFL-07 SOT2 manufacturer so we can provide ATF Marking Variance services to other FFL-07 (SOT2) manufacturers for AR-15, AR-10 and 308 Lower Receivers. Our goal is to make this process a little easier, and to provide customers with up front pricing. Please email us for more info, or you can proceed with the steps outlined below.
- Create an account on our website here, or email us if you already have one.
- Download the ATF Marking Variance form found here, and fill in all parts that you can.
- Sign the MV form digitally and email to us at ADR Tactical for finishing and review.
- We will submit the MV form to ATF, and the approval is typically taking 4-8 weeks if no changes are needed.
- Place your order on our website so that we can get your parts scheduled to build.
- For your first order, you must add to your cart the appropriate Laser Programming Fee.
- And if you prefer a graphic Logo be engraved, then you must add the Option for which side of the Lower to engrave.